Views:31 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-03-02 Origin:Site
We usually divide a truck crane into upper crane and truck chassis, mainly 7 components:
1) Lift device-like the crane’s hook;
2) Boom-include all section booms, jib, Wire rope, pulley;
3) Upper crane rotation-it includes the rotation platform and its accessories;
4) Truck chassis-include truck cab, chassis, and wheels;
5) Slewing ring-it includes slewing gear, bearings and its all structure;
6) Outrigger-In order to make the crane stable at work, all cranes has outriggers on its truck frame, it lift the whole crane off the ground.
7) Counterweight-it is to make the crane keep balance when it lifts heavy goods.